I made a straw holder!!! <3 I was searching on how to make something again but apparently didnt find anything so I made one by myself, so what I did was
1. Got my old big listerine bottle, paint, brushes, peanut butter, vegetable oil, sponge, and scissors
2. I pulled the stickers off
3. To get off sticker residue, I rubbed vegetable oil on top of the sticker residue and then cleaned it off. Then I got peanut butter and rubbed it all over the sticker residue, then I put soap on the sponge and rubbed off the peanut butter with hot water. Sticker residue gone! (Thanks for Watuwaitin4’s video)
4. I cut off half of the bottle, so all my straws could fit better
5. I took my brushes and started to paint over the bottle, two coats of the color I wanted.
6. When that was done I painted some cute designs so it wouldn’t seem very plain
7. Done! ^.^ I put my straws in the container